Re: LYNX-DEV sending e-mail

From: Samuel van Messel
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV sending e-mail
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 14:03:33 -0500 (EST)

When I click on an e-mail address, I get a screen with a prompt for a
name, address, something else and FINALLY a message. From then on you can
type a message, press ^a-z ,hit return a thousand times,
 hit the screen,
pull your hair out,
but nothing happens. Only if you press ^G you will cancel your message.

;