LYNX-DEV DOSLYNX

From: De Wilde A - La Rosa Osvaldo
Subject: LYNX-DEV DOSLYNX
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 13:14:38 +0100 (MET)

Hello,
I am Osvaldo La Rosa, and I'm visually impaired.
We have downloaded LYNX_386.ZIP and README.TXT; but I haven't understood if
any other ZIPfile is needed for my configuration :
PC = Intel Pentium 166, OS = MS-DOS 6.22 and WIN95OSR2;
and we have a PPP account and also a Shell Account.
Do I need CP.EXE, what does it do exactly ?
The version we've downloaded is 2.07; is this the last one ?

Thanks for mailing me back.
I want also to be updated about the developments of DOSLYNX : I can also
talk about it in my computer magazine for blind people : PC-OPERATOR CDROM.

Thanks for all; cheers.

Osvaldo.

E-mail : address@hidden

;