LYNX-DEV LYNX BUG (redirected message)

From: Ulysses V. Condevillamar
Subject: LYNX-DEV LYNX BUG (redirected message)
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 19:33:51 -0700 (PDT)

From address@hidden Aug  3 19:26:11 1997
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 00:41:23 -0500
From: Lynx-Help & Lynx-Bug <address@hidden>
Subject: RE: your Lynx question/bug report

Dear Lynx User,

Thank you for sending email to us about the Lynx World Wide Web browser.
Unfortunately, Lynx is no longer supported by the University of Kansas and
we cannot respond to your question or bug report.

The good news is that Lynx is being developed outside KU and there are
ways to get help or to report problems.  Please go to the following URL to
get the latest information on Lynx development and to find help
or submit bug reports:

     http://www.crl.com/~subir/

For more information about lynx see:

     http://www.cc.ukans.edu/about_lynx
or
     http://lynx.browser.org

Michael Grobe Manager, Distributed Computing Support Academic Computing
Services The University of Kansas Lawrence, KS 66045