LYNX-DEV a DJGPP compiling tip

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: LYNX-DEV a DJGPP compiling tip
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 23:49:03 -0400 (EDT)

I am using 2.x (?) of djgpp.  LYMainLoop.c was giving me trouble before
and I had to turn off optimization.  This time there was no -O and HTML.c
wasn't compiling.  Thankfully, I figured out the cure from the djgpp mail
list search utility.  The advice of the list was to stubedit CC1 and/or
CC1PLUS to have 512K of stack.  I stubedited cc1.exe to have 800k of stack
and 64k of real-memory transfer buffer and things are now compiling WITH
-O.  Good deal!

cd \djgpp\bin
stubedit cc1.exe minstack=800K
stubedit cc1.exe bufsize=64K