LYNX-DEV need help with Lynx for Win 95 (fwd from GUISPEAK)

From: gregory j. rosmaita
Subject: LYNX-DEV need help with Lynx for Win 95 (fwd from GUISPEAK)
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 20:06:07 -0400 (EDT)

--------- Forwarded Message -------
Date:    Sun, 24 Aug 1997 09:20:50 -0500
From:    Evan Silver <address@hidden>
Subject: need help with Lynx for Win 95

Hello again People of the List,

I recently downloaded the 32 bit version of Lynx for Windows 95.  I am
having trouble getting it started.  After I connect to my Internet
provider, I drop to a dos box and run Lynx.  When it loads, it says
something like, "...waiting to connect to Lynx.brousers.org..."  After
about 30 seconds, it reports that the attempt to connect has failed, and
it drops to the DOS Prompt.

Does anyone know what's going on here and how to overcome it?  The
Readme file that came with Lynx is pretty sparsely documented.

Thanks for any help.

Evan Silver
address@hidden

;