LYNX-DEV BLOCKQUOTE and HEADINGS

From: Jari Aalto
Subject: LYNX-DEV BLOCKQUOTE and HEADINGS
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 13:12:49 +0300 (EETDST)

    Lynx treats the heading differently that other browsers...
    In lynx I see

        <centered>1.0 Document id
1.1 General

    Which is not all what I want to see. This is a bug. All other browsers
    put the headings to the left as it should be. Actually netscape
    shows nicely

1.0 Document id
    1.1 General

    But I understand that Lynx has to work on (0 character terminal and
    won't indent 1.1. But I would at least want to see

1.0 Document id
1.1 General

    Instead of the centering that it does now.
    jari

<HTML><HEAD> <TITLE>
test
</TITLE> </HEAD><BODY>