Re: LYNX-DEV No Win16 version

From: Personal
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV No Win16 version
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 21:49:08 -0700 (MST)

Jason,

Any time you get a bit of time to go through the code and identify points
where the DOSPATH ifdefs need changing, you might consider sending those
on to the list. After 2.8 is out, if Tom continues to fold in changes for
us, he could start folding those in. That way, as you go, you get little
bits in the official dev code and don't have to do it all at once. By the
time you get to where you can put in real time on it, you may find that
your patches have already been folded into the Dev code to the point where
you only have a portion of the work to get OS2 working.

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,
Email: address@hidden (Scott McGee)         | run in circles,
Web:   http://www.slcc.edu/infotech/webmaster.html | scream and shout.
My opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the College. Trust me!