LYNX-DEV lynx e-mail (fwd)

From: Roy M. Darby
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx e-mail (fwd)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 21:35:01 -0500 (GMT-0500)

From: "Roy M. Darby" <address@hidden>

        When I try to send email from lynx I get all the way to the point
where I'me prompted "Send this comment y or n" . when I type y or enter
the bottom of the screen displays "cannot access tailoring file
/usr/mmdf/mmdftailoring. I cannot find anything in the lynx held menu
about tailoring my server gamewood.net doesn't seem able to help either.

        Can you help me??  [:-)   THANKS

 DDDDD         A        RRRR    BBBB    YY      YY
 DD   D       AaA       R   R   B   B    YY    YY
 DD    D     Aa aA      R    R  B   B     YY  YY
 DD    D    AAAAAAA     RRRRR   BBBB       YYYY
 DD    D   AAAAAAAAA    RRRR    BBBB        YY
 DD    D  Aa       aA   R  R    B   BB     YY
 DD   D  Aa         aA  R   R   B   BB    YY
 DDDDD  Aa           aA R    R  BBBB  YYYYY       address@hidden