LYNX-DEV Unable to read SCMP Text Internet Edition via Lynx 2.8

From: Yusuf Goolamabbas
Subject: LYNX-DEV Unable to read SCMP Text Internet Edition via Lynx 2.8
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 11:38:24 +0800 (SGT)

Hi, I am using Lynx 2.8 on a Solaris/Sparc 2.6 machine and when I
tried to click on a story link on the text edition of the SCMP
Internet Edition I have compiled Lynx with slang

SCMP => South China Morning Post, a Hong Kong based newspaper

http://www.scmp.com/

There is a link to the text version. You have to register

Maybe, you could try this URL which might not require you to register

http://www.scmp.com/news/Index/mdi_text.html?

This is the error which I receive

                            Error Performing Query

   The form you just filled in requires the top entry to be filled in.
   Please fill in that entry in the form and resubmit the form

Till last week, I was able to access the site via Lynx 2.7.1. I have
been doing so for over 4 months. I would request someone else to
verify that they receive the same error or there is something wrong in
my setup here. It could be that SCMP site is broken. I have already
sent email to SCMP's webmaster. I can access the site via Netscape
4.04

Thanks, yusuf

--
Kent Ridge Digital Labs (Formerly Institute of Systems Science)
Heng Mui Keng Terrace, Singapore 119597, Republic of Singapore