LYNX-DEV Spawning Lynx from another process

From: Kristin McNally
Subject: LYNX-DEV Spawning Lynx from another process
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 14:50:04 -0500

I am trying to spawn the lynx.exe from another parent process for the
purpose of redirecting Lynx's std i/o.  I am creating a pipe and
redirecting lynx's std i/o handles to that of the pipe's.

The problem is that when I launch the parent process, which in turn
launches lynx, I get this message:

        initscr( ): LINES=0 COLS=0: too small.

Is this message being generated by Lynx??

FYI:  Lynx.exe is version 2.8 running under NT 4.0

Kristin McNally
address@hidden