Re: lynx-dev SLANG for DOS port of lynx

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev SLANG for DOS port of lynx
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 18:14:08 -0700

>     * From: Bill Schiavo <address@hidden>
>     * Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 14:19:20 -0400 (EDT)
>
>Hello Everyone.  I submitted a patch for slang to be used with the dos
>port of Lynx but did not get any kind of reaction.  Okay, It was not the
>best patch but it worked.  I will take a look at your patch and see how
>well it works.  Maybe I can contribute to it in some way.
>
>Bye the way, the patch I submitted was for slang version 0.99.38.

Sorry, I must have missed the posting. I'll try to search for it in the
archives, but if you have the date or the URL on flora, it would help.
This patch was developed on lynx2.8.1dev.8 with slang 1.2.2. Since I had
put in the code using PDCurses functions to handle CTRL-BREAK handling,
it was only fair that I remove it. What happened to the slang port you
did for DOS? Did it work well? Have you tried it with more recent
versions of lynx?
                          Doug
--
Doug Kaufman