Re: lynx-dev Re: dev10: color of <em>...</em> changed?

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: dev10: color of <em>...</em> changed?
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 07:06:42 -0400 (EDT)

> 1998-05-10 (2.8.1dev.10)
>
> I build dev.10 with DOS/DJGPP
> and found that <em>...</em> fields became "dark blue on black",
> it was "red-orange on white" for a while at least up to dev6.
> That's strange - color settings in lynx.cfg have no effect for now.
ugh (I haven't noticed any problems with color other than that turning
on tracing in the curses version does something to colors - but has done
that for a while).

I did reduce some of the logic for no_color_video, but that shouldn't
affect this (or perhaps it does).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden