lynx-dev Who do you send Windows 16 diffs to?

From: vtailor
Subject: lynx-dev Who do you send Windows 16 diffs to?
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 21:30:53 -0500 (CDT)

I have a make16.bat for doing the makeuctb table to .h file conversion
in an 8_3 environment.  Is there someplace to send something like that
to?

I hope to have a working Windows 16-bit lynx version going sometime in
the next month or so, using the portable Dos window.  Since the lynx
code should not need specific changes that relate to the Dos window
library, but rather changes that involve, e. g., flat-pointer versus
huge pointer issues, I expect to have some diffs in that area as well.
^Ì