Re: lynx-dev Lynx for OS/2

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx for OS/2
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 09:19:14 +0900 (JST)

> Would you (documentation volunteers) prefer that I write up a separate
> README.OS2 file, or that I write up patches to the standard INSTALL,

Before I throw in my $0.02, I want to hear what the various opinions
are among the list members.  This is just to let you know that there is
at least one very interested party.  Most important is getting the
documentation done, so do whatever allows you to do the best job within
your time constraints.  "Documentation volunteers" can and should
take it from there.  (Would prefer not getting URLs to news groups
our school does not subscribe to.)

__Henry