lynx-dev Thanks for improving Lynx

From: Alchemist Matt
Subject: lynx-dev Thanks for improving Lynx
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 16:47:44 -0400 (EDT)

Just a comment to the list.  I wanted to thank all of you for continuing
to develop Lynx, adding new features, etc.  Although the statistics say
just 1% to 2% of people browsing the web use Lynx, I feel you're still
doing a great service.  I want to especially thank you for the new
features (I believe they're new) that I've spotted in the 2.8.1 dev
release, particularly the partial display of pages while they load, the
eat_all_cookies option, and the traverse all links option.  My only big
request, and I realize you're probably working on this, is to permanently
save cookies in a local file.

                Matt

Matthew Monroe                          address@hidden
Analytical Chemistry                    http://www.unc.edu/~monroem/
UNC - Chapel Hill                       This tagline is umop apisdn
_____
The reward of a thing well done is to have it done.