Re: lynx-dev dev21 fails on DJGPP

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev dev21 fails on DJGPP
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 16:16:44 -0400 (EDT)

> In a recent note, T.E.Dickey said:
>
> > Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 11:59:21 -0400 (EDT)
> >
> > > LYOptions.c fails to build with -DEXP_FORMS_OPTIONS
> > > but _without_ -DDIRED_SUPPORT (e.g. djgpp).
> > > Patch:
> > thanks (I've been meaning to write a script that will test-build with
> > each option on/off - guess I should do that...)
> >
> Ummm ... doesn't this grow exponentially with the number of options?
> Is this practical?
just one option at a time (there's too many to do all combinations - honest).

> > Has anyone built on VMS recently?
> >
> ... times the number of supported platforms.
at home, if I've changed configure-related stuff I build on Linux with
a dozen combinations of ncurses, curses and slang, as well as OS/2 EMX
and FreeBSD.  If I'd time I would also test-build on djgpp, etc., but I
simply haven't set up the pieces for building.  And once in a while I
test-build at work, but it's a rather low priority.

(But I don't have a VAX to test on).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden