Re: lynx-dev Re: color & save-space (was meaningless)

From: Lloyd G. Rasmussen
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: color & save-space (was meaningless)
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 98 09:13:26 EDT

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998 17:28:05 -0700 (PDT),
John W. Chang  <address@hidden> wrote:

>I know that I can save the path (for saving files) in lynx.cfg but
>what is the format ??  for instance,
>
>SAVE_SPACE:~/foo/
>
>but.. that's for unix syntax isn't it??
>how would you do this in windows?? or dos..

I think the slashes will work.  If you can't get the Lynx.cfg change
to work, at the "enter filename" prompt, hit Home and insert the path
in front of the name Lynx provided.  You can also hit Ctrl-U to clear
the filename and start over.  In this context, I know that colon and
backslash work properly; slashes might work as well.

-- Lloyd Rasmussen
Senior Staff Engineer, Engineering Section
National Library Service for the  Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress          202-707-0535
(work)       address@hidden    http://www.loc.gov/nls/
(home) address@hidden http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/lras/