Re: lynx-dev [2.8.1dev.22] bug-report: garbage on the screen when par

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev [2.8.1dev.22] bug-report: garbage on the screen when partial_di
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 21:53:47 +0400 (MSD)

I wrote yesterday:
> I run in -trace mode and got a log
> (well, I write a couple of words in GridText.c before):
>
> 'display_page' was invoked 3 times while loading options menu,
> and the first happend inside <options... ></options>
> which cause an output on the top of display (I do not know why).
> The second happend when SGML stage was complete
> but anchore names was not available for display yet.
> The last was when everything complete.
>
> We should investigate this a little further and flag something

When I look the second quote from the trace log (*****2****)
a little bit closer I found HText_endAppend() function (HTML.c calls it).
This function also made the highlight text used by forms and "active link".

I think we should split out this function and made a separate calls
for forms filling at the anchore building stage, the same point
where we color the text accociated with HREF= links.

<to be continued>