Re: lynx-dev Behavior of NNTPSERVER parameter changed?

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Behavior of NNTPSERVER parameter changed?
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 07:13:11 -0400 (EDT)

> > I think we're pretty close now.  The only "new" bugs that I have seen:
>
> Did you have any luck pinning down the problem I'm having with
> executing in anonymous mode.  If you don't see the problem, I'll
no - I setup on my home machine an account that I can test; I stripped
all of the environment variables out (except PATH, PS1, PS2) and it
ran properly (prompted for the terminal type).

So I need more information - what library you're configuring with (I used
ncurses of course, on Linux), perhaps whatever changes you have in lynx.cfg

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden