Re: lynx-dev bug??

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev bug??
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 15:11:48 -0500 (EST)

981214 Ivan Christov wrote:
> I've recently installed Lynx2-8-1 on Spark-sun-solaris2.5.1,
> I have problems opening  http://prlo.aps.org/
> I get a message "server error".
> I learned that the above site introduced cookies,
> but Lynx2-8-1 supports cookies, doesn't it.

it's a problem in their server software, not in Lynx:
send an e-mail to the address they give.
i tried 2-8-1rel.1 & 2-8 , both of which got your answer.
cookies shouldn't have anything to do with it.

as for patches, you can use the  patch  utility
or simply hand-edit the differences, if they're not too many.