Re: lynx-dev UnixWare 2.1.2 pre-compiled Binary

From: Jason Sizemore
Subject: Re: lynx-dev UnixWare 2.1.2 pre-compiled Binary
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 23:40:36 -0500

> good.  (If you have time/energy, it'd be nice to know if the plain
> curses is detected properly and builds - iirc, Unixware should be able
> to do underlining and bold, but no color).

I'd love to. =) However, I'm going away for 2 weeks starting Wednesday
so my results will be a while coming. Nonetheless, I'll try a make with
the plain curses and post my results ny new years or so.

If it builds nicely, I'll see if my SysAdm wants to install it globally
on the network...(then again, he did say no to my offer of 2.6 a year
ago...*heh*).