http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month1298/msg00533.html

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month1298/msg00533.html
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 12:28:59 -0500 (EST)

>     * Subject: lynx-dev Lynx for Cygnus GNU-Win32
>     * From: "Benjamin C. W. Sittler" <address@hidden>
>     * Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 19:24:12 -0700 (MST)
> I finally have a ZIP file online with the development version of Lynx
> I built previously. It is available at the following URL:
> http://www.nmt.edu/~bsittler/lynx-cygwin32.zip
> The message I sent to the list earlier detailing how this was built is
> online at:
> http://www.nmt.edu/~bsittler/lynx-cygwin32.txt
> In addition to lynx.exe, the ZIP file contains a copy of
> cygwinb19.dll, and copies of the pcansi and pcansi-m terminfo entries.
> I have not tested this package on any systerms other than my own.

I have tried this, and am obviously missing some of the environment.
Where do you have your terminfo files? What is in your lynx.lss file?
I created /cygnus/b19/lib and put a lynx.cfg and and empry lynx.lss in
there, but couldn't tell where terminfo should be. I got these errors:

$ ./lynx
(c:\Program Files\lynx-cygwin\lynx.exe 1000) Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

A Fatal error has occurred in Lynx Ver. 2.8.2dev.8

Please notify your system administrator to confirm a bug, and
if confirmed, to notify the lynx-dev list.  Bug reports should
have concise descriptions of the command and/or URL which causes
the problem, the operating system name with version number, the
TCPIP implementation, and any other relevant information.

Do NOT mail the core file if one was generated.

Lynx now exiting with signal:  11

$

lynx -trace gave me nothing interesting.

(hope this helps)