Re: lynx-dev undefined __inet_addr making newest dev release

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev undefined __inet_addr making newest dev release
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 09:45:08 +0900 (JST)

> were any interesting failures).  Otherwise, I'll add on to the existing
> test (you cannot simply cycle through possible libraries as someone suggested

Well, you're the man, but there just has to be some way to resolve
(love those puns) the old RESOLVLIB problem.  Isn't it going to happen
whenever you have SOLARIS or SUNOS and gcc is installed to look for
__inet_addr (as opposed to inet_addr)?  It's not "cycling through possible
libraries"; there's only two: libbind or libresolv.

__Henry