Re: lynx-dev LYNX: more pleas for the L-page addrs

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX: more pleas for the L-page addrs
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 02:59:32 +0300 (MSK)

16-Jan-99 17:05 Klaus Weide wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Jan 1999, David Combs wrote:

> The answer to the question "Is there a bug?", which admittedly you haven't
> asked in this form, is "Lynx is behaving as it's supposed to".

>>   About what lynx knew or didn't know, I recall (and that's all
>>    I have to go on, memory from some days ago, not now being
>>    able to reproduce the problem of the "bad" L-page),
>>    that I had NO PROBLEM actually CLICKING on the items
>>    on the page FOR WHICH the L-page was generated.
>>   Perhaps your clue, whatever it is, will give us a way
>>   to DUPLICATE that "bad" L-page?

> Sure.  Follow the links (what you choose to call CLICKING), then go
> back and THEN (re-)generate the LIST page.

O! nice feature,
something like Netscape/IE emphasize a visited link with a color.

I only think that LIST should be regenerated automatically
without returning back and forth from the origin document manually.
(Currently LIST page is a temp file which should be removed and regenerated,
opposite to IMAGEMAP which is created from stream on the fly).