Re: lynx-dev Can't retreive the source code

From: Jean-Pierre Radley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Can't retreive the source code
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 00:35:34 -0500

Ismael Cordeiro averred (on Tue, Jan 19, 1999 at 12:27:25AM -0500):
| On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Jean-Pierre Radley wrote:
|
| > Who has the .14. release available for me?
|
| I've sent it attached to a message but your system refused it with "552
| message too large".

I appreciate your trying to do that, but yes, my machine doesn't accept
mail larger than 400K or thereabouts.  OTOH, my incoming ftp directory
doesn't barf w/r to the size of anything coming in here.

So: why can't we get slcc to put in an ftp daemon that understands
resuming interrupted downloads, and where are the mirrors of slcc that
*do* run a modern ftp daemon?

--
Jean-Pierre Radley <address@hidden>  XC/XT Custodian   Sysop, CompuServe
SCOForum