Re: lynx-dev more on my dt_term_ problem

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev more on my dt_term_ problem
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 08:29:50 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999 address@hidden wrote:

> > I finally figured out the problem - the lynx.cfg file being installed
> > had the color settings uncommented out.  When I commented them back
> > things were fine.
> >
> > Sorry!
>
> no problem (I don't have to fix anything)

What do you think about changing the commented out COLOR settings
in lynx.cfg so that they are the same as the builtin defaults?
Using the word "default" instead of "black" and "white" should
do that now, and should be parsed in all configurations, right?

(The only problem is that that would not be compatible with
older versions of lynx which do recognize COLOR but not "default",
they would exit; that's different from adding completely new options
which get just ignored by older versions.)

   Klaus