Re: lynx-dev Re: looking for space for lynx distribution

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: looking for space for lynx distribution
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 02:25:32 -0500 (EST)

From: Henry Nelson <address@hidden>

> would want my ja.po. With all the languages in the world, we are talking
> about many MB of space. What a waste. But, yes, it's all in the archives.

TD, could we accomodate this concern intially before release of 2.8.2 ?
Perhaps on lynx.browser.org a link to someone's site willing to provide
disk space for 'alternative languages', named with the lynx release version,
along with pointers to whatever software is required for making use of the
languages (alternatives to the GNU gettext that henry mentions)?

--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>