Re: lynx-dev On invitations and pressure

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: Re: lynx-dev On invitations and pressure
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 06:21:12 -0500

On Tue, Jan 26, 1999 at 05:15:56AM -0500, Philip Webb wrote:
> 990125 Rob Partington wrote:
> > 990124 Philip Webb wrote:
> Mr Stahlmann's uninvited invasion of our usually friendly little club
                 ^-------^

*I* asked the GNU folks for space to store Lynx so that our users would
have better connectivity. I would consider that an invitation. So far,
we have rejected their conditions.

In the meantime, I and others have located a bunch of other mirror sites
so the thread is moot.

(It's Stallman, BTW).

Marvin the Paranoid Android.