lynx-dev bug in lynx 2.8.1

From: Joshua Weage
Subject: lynx-dev bug in lynx 2.8.1
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 22:47:30 -0500 (EST)

        Here's the specifics of my system:
Lynx 2.8.1
Linux 2.2.2

        I'm using the -dump and -source features of lynx
to run in a batch file.  However, it appears that when
these functions are used, lynx won't process cookies.
I've tried using the -accept_all_cookies, -cookies,
and -cookies_file switches to no avail.
        Here is what happens, if I start lynx interactively
with a particular URL, I get the page I want.  If I
use the -dump or -source switches, I get a different page
indicating that I have not yet signed in.

Josh

--
--  Joshua Weage   http://weage.resnet.gatech.edu/  --
--  Mechanical Engineering Graduate Student         --