Re: dev21: What broke "quit on anything other than y"? [lynx-dev]

From: Michael Warner
Subject: Re: dev21: What broke "quit on anything other than y"? [lynx-dev]
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 22:33:26 -0800

On or about 30 Mar, 1999, Doug Kaufman
<address@hidden> wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Mar 1999, John Bley wrote:
>
> > What broke the old behavior of quitting on anything other
> > than y at the "Are you sure you want to quit? (y)" prompt?
> > Bouncing on "q" twice is in my blood now.
>
> Are you sure that your have QUIT_DEFAULT_YES set to TRUE in
> lynx.cfg?  The behavior is configurable.

For even more convenience (from my point of view), put

KEYMAP:q:ABORT

in your lynx.cfg.  Makes 'q' unconditional quit.  That "are you
*REALLY* sure?" nagging really gets on my nerves...:)

--
Michael Warner          "You're cute when you're stupid"
<address@hidden>                                -- R.A. Miller