lynx-dev Re: lynx2.8.3dev.9 for Win32 is out

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: lynx2.8.3dev.9 for Win32 is out
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 04:02:12 -0400

On Fri, Sep 17, 1999 at 08:18:57AM +0900, Hiroyuki Senshu wrote:
> Hello! lynx-dev.

Hello Hiroyuki!

> Today, lynx2.8.3dev.9 for Win32 was introduced to the public.

I just skimmed the zip file looking for updates related to recent
discussions on a "README" file for Win32.  I did not see one.  I hope
to include this in my next Borland compile distribution..

> Try it, please.

We will!  Perhaps we can discuss how to continue integrating the SLCC
distributions with your contributions so that the versions will
improve.  One idea would be to maintain a Win32 branch in our version
management system; or, have Japanese message files checked into another
branch.