lynx-dev Query String Question

From: tohannessian
Subject: lynx-dev Query String Question
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 09:24:46 -0600

Hello.  I'm having trouble using a query string with Lynx.  I'm trying to hit a
.cgi program with name and value pairs in a query string from a Unix command
line.  There are about 10-15 fields total in the query string.  I'm separating
the fields with a "&", and for some reason only the very first field after the
"?" is being recognized.  The rest aren't even seen.  I've even tried using a
"%26" instead of the &, and that didn't seem to work either.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Trent O.
address@hidden