Re: lynx-dev Re: Administrivia: List "reply" address

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Administrivia: List "reply" address
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 19:01:51 +0900 (JST)

> I agree. The current messages show From: as the person making the
> post, ane Reply-To: as the lynx-dev list. I would like it to stay that
> way.

In case it comes to a vote count, I too hope the reply will be to
the lynx-dev list.  (When the reply is to the poster, answers to
really good questions often go only to the poster, and the list as
a whole misses out.  I still use vanilla Solaris /usr/ucb/mail, and
don't find it so hard to add a Cc: or overwrite the To:.)

__Henry