Re: lynx-dev Re: Administrivia: List "reply" address

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Administrivia: List "reply" address
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 16:32:39 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 8 May 2000, David Combs wrote:

> (2) some of those who reply to the list A LOT (eg klaus)
>     say they prefer it the way it is now.

I don't remember having said that.  But I might. :)

After skimming through

   Linkname: "Reply-To" Munging Considered Harmful

(which I had read before) AND the associated

   Linkname: discussion forum

I find the arguments for leaving things as they are stronger than
those for changing it.  Not so much for my own convenience (I could
change my habits), but because of expected effects on the character
of list traffic in general.

(This is wrt Reply-to only, which is what Bob Izenberg asked about)

  Klaus