Re: lynx-dev Proper indention of paragraphs in dynamically generated pag

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Proper indention of paragraphs in dynamically generated pages (the slashdot problem)
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 13:29:46 +0900 (JST)

> Over the last little while I have really had an intense irritation with lynx.
> It seems that it cannot comphrend how to indent a paragraph or a comment to
> show that it was indeed a reply to an original. This works with lynx 2.5 with
> the following optionf on an old machine

I don't know what "indent a paragraph or a comment to show that it was
indeed a reply to an original" could possibly mean in the context of Lynx.
Sounds more like a mail problem of some sort.

>               Options Menu (Lynx Version 2.5FM)

You are aware, I assume, that there are two versions of Options Menu
available (if compiled in), the Key-based format (the original style
you quote) and the newer Form-based format.  Look in lynx.cfg for the
following section if that happens to be your problem:

# Toggle whether the Options Menu is key-based or form-based;
# the key-based version is available only if specified at compile time.
#FORMS_OPTIONS:TRUE

__Henry