Re: lynx-dev Lynx browser setup

From: Fiber McGee
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx browser setup
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:04:14 -0500

The message below from address@hidden
was forwarded by the list moderator.

Hi  Doug Kaufman

Thanks for your response. I have downloaded the win32 version from the
http://www.fdisk.com. I have found the problem in connection with the
external site. But the browser is able to view my localhost files perfectly
ie http://localhost/index.html. but when i try to view the external site i
am not able to connect. Alert message is thrown by the browser.   Is it the
problem in firewall?. I am using the lynx 2.8.2 rel 0.1 for win32

I like to know how to use the lynx browser for window to measure the
website response time or users time.  I am working in Web site performance
evaluation team. I like to know more info how this windows based lynx
browser is being used for this type of activities.

Thanks again for your prompt response
Arul.