Re: lynx-dev lynx vs http://half.com/ - a browser or server problem?

From: Patrick
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx vs http://half.com/ - a browser or server problem?
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:40:43 -0700

In "Re: lynx-dev lynx vs http://half.com/ -  a browser or server problem?"
[06/Jan/2001 Sat 21:11:47]
Larry W. Virden wrote:

> Here's the part of the lynx trace where it fails for me (I suspect
> the problem must be the combination of configuration options with lynx
> since others are not seeing the problem...)
[...]

The replies mentioned refusing 3 cookies.  I've tried accepting
them, but couldn't reproduce the problem either [tried a few times
too], with Lynx 2.8.3dev.18 (06 Jan 2000) .

--
> Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

P.S. far off-topic, but I've always liked your sig.  Thanks.

                             Patrick
                   <mailto:address@hidden>
                <http://www.island.net/~pboylan/>