lynx-dev Re: white on white

From: Ilya Zakharevich
Subject: lynx-dev Re: white on white
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 17:09:44 -0500

Vlad Harchev <address@hidden> wrote

 The white color was choosen by me (since I was used to black
 background).

 On my linux console, running lss-enabled lynx the following way:
   lynx -lss=/path-to-lynx-source-tree/samples/lynx.lss -cfg=/dev/null
   .

 gives me black background.

Well, on my xterm it does not change the background.  B

[Sorry, my previous report was that it change background from
aliceblue to white.  This is not what happens now - either lynx
update, or, more probable, terminfo entry update.  Now no change of
background is issued.]

If your .lss file *requires* a particular color of background, you
should set it explicitly.  It should look similar to the sample I sent
before:

  default:normal:lgray:black

Ilya