Re: lynx-dev lynx 2.8.4pre.1

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx 2.8.4pre.1
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 12:10:23 -0400 (EDT)

Here's my current set of config flags for lynx:

configure  --prefix=/projects/intranet \
        --libdir=/projects/intranet/lib/lynx \
        --includedir=${gnu}/include \
        --with-screen=ncurses \
        --with-included-gettext \
        --with-ssl=/projects/intranet \
        --with-catgets \
        --with-zlib \
        --enable-debug \
        --enable-source-cache \
        --enable-addrlist-page \
        --enable-cgi-links \
        --enable-externs \
        --enable-file-upload \
        --enable-forms-options \
        --enable-included-msgs \
        --enable-nls \
        --enable-nsl-fork \
        --enable-partial \
        --enable-persistent-cookies \
        --enable-read-eta     \
        --enable-source-cache \
        --enable-justify-elts \

and here's my ncurses config flags:

export CC=cc
export BUILD_CC=cc
export CFLAGS="-fast -xO5 -xdepend -Xa"
export o=sparc-sun-solaris2.6
configure \
--program-prefix=g --target=$o \
--prefix=/projects/gnu/$o  \
--with-normal --with-debug --with-shared --with-profile  \
--x-includes=/usr/openwin/include --x-libraries=/usr/openwin/lib --with-x  \
--enable-rpath --enable-big-core --enable-sigwinch --enable-bsdpad \
  --enable-tcap-names \
  --enable-widec     \
  --enable-colorfgbg \
  --enable-hard-tabs \
  --enable-const \
--without-cxx  --without-ada

Do you see anything here that might be causing lynx to behave this way?

For those tuning in, what I am seeing is a change from a behavior like
I want - background of terminal remaining, links colored for different
purposes ... to a behavior where I get no distinct link coloring and
the background gets partially colored.
--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:address@hidden> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>