Re: lynx-dev Is this List for Lynx users or *just* developers

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Is this List for Lynx users or *just* developers
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 10:32:44 +0900 (JST)

> > > sure that the pages can be rendered by all browsers. For me to ask about
> > > why Lynx does not support the 'width' element in <td> correctly isn't
> > > out-of-line, IMO.

This is about the only thing you've said that I can agree with, jack.

> > > Were I a programmer, I would sure as hell be working on
[...]
> Understood --- and if I _could_ hack, I'd be volunteering! Hell, as

To me this is pure BS.  If you have ENOUGH of an invested interest,
you'd jump in and get the job done.  I don't know a bit of C, and I've
never studied programming, yet when I NEED something done that no one
else cares about (Lynx removing un-gzipped files immediately after using
them, going directly to the main menu without prompting y/n, not adding
spaces between Japanese characters inappropriately), I do it.  All you
are telling me here is that you don't care ENOUGH.

__Henry (aka bud)