Re: lynx-dev latest status on java script support?

From: A. R. Vener
Subject: Re: lynx-dev latest status on java script support?
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:31:11 -0500

There is a lot of interest in Javascript among the blind community.
Currently the lack of js support is one of the major barriers
facing blind individuals who wish to use Linux. As more and more sites
hide their links, especially audio links, behind JS scripts, more and
more blind computer users feel they are forced to use MS Windows just
to have access to the internet resources which are currently denied to
them under Lynx.
This is one of the more common discussions on the blinux-list.

Rudy