lynx-dev How to develop lynx in VC++6.0

From: Fiber McGee
Subject: lynx-dev How to develop lynx in VC++6.0
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 00:10:25 -0600

Forwarded message from "Bin Zhao" <address@hidden>:

    I have downloaded lynx 2.8.4 package. Then, I created an empty
workspace in VC++6.0 for lynx and added the source files(\src) into the
workspace. Some of the file in \lib and \www\library\implementation are
also added into the workspace. However, I could not compile it
successfully. The current error information is "Can not open include file
'unistd.h'" and I could not find this file in the entire package.
    Would you please tell me how to develop lynx in VC++6.0? What's
environment parameter should I fill in? Should I establish an Win32
application workspace in VC++6.0? Or something else?
    Thanks a lot!

Best Regards!

Dr. Bin ZHAO
IBM China Research Laboratory
Tel: (86-10) 6298 6677 Ext. 509
Fax: (86-10) 8289 9633
Add: 2/F, HaoHai Building, No.7, 5th Street
     ShangDi, HaiDian District, Beijing, 100085, P.R.China
E-mail: address@hidden