Re: lynx-dev Re: Oracle Problems, Error 503

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Oracle Problems, Error 503
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 15:04:17 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 10 May 2002, Lloyd Rasmussen wrote:

> Using 2.8.4 Pre5 for Windows, here is a tracelog when I connect to
> the cited Oracle portal.  I had it set to accept all cookies, but I
> had not logged into the site.  I zipped the file because some lines
> are very long.  I don't know what's going on, either.

w3m connects to the first page, but links does not.
w3m can follow a few of the links past the first page.
lynx (current) connects to the first page but gets the indicated error.

so at least there's the possibility of tracing w3m and seeing what the
difference in response is.

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net