Re: lynx-dev Entering Lynx Number on CommandLine?

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Entering Lynx Number on CommandLine?
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:47:28 +0900 (JST)

> type from my shell prompt to an exact book mark?  Sort of lik
> lynx -book 156
> After all, if I know the link number I want, I should be able to go directly.
> Thanks so much in advance for helpful tips

Not sure how helpful this might be, but you do know about multi-bookmarks,
and the ability to go to a specific link by entering its number?  You could
start lynx up with the start page any one of your bookmark pages (A-Z), and
then simply hit "156" and Enter.

If you go to "156" ALL the time, why not just make an alias for it?  Like:
  alias lynx156 "/usr/local/bin/lynx -cfg=$HOME/lynx.cfg http://www ..."

__Henry