lynx-dev A friend's lynx (MS-DOS) wants a "packet-driver" (???)

From: David Combs
Subject: lynx-dev A friend's lynx (MS-DOS) wants a "packet-driver" (???)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 03:27:10 -0400

A friend of mine justsent me this email:

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 04:34:28PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:
> I downloaded Lynx for MS-DOS.
>
> You know about packet-drivers?  It wants one.

Not using MS-DOS -- heck, not even having my
own lynx right now (my isp has it for us
shell-account users), I haven't a clue
what he (or lynx) is talking about.

-----

For any replies, PLEASE reply to "all
recipients", so that my friend, Sandor Halasz
(Hungarian name, with thingies above some
of the characters) will automatically also
see what you're saying (he's not subscribed
to lynx-dev; perhaps he should?  (is not only
good but very clever, esp at programming, the
more *intricate* the application, the better).

Thanks for whatever help you can give.

[do remember -- reply to "all recipients"]

David