Re: lynx-dev Nit (synch trace_mask help w/ man page)

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Nit (synch trace_mask help w/ man page)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 12:50:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 1 Oct 2002 address@hidden wrote:

> begin  electrogrammati illius Thomas E. Dickey
>
> >thanks.  (I meant to close out dev.9 last week, but got sidetracked with
> >xterm)
>
> Will it include the SSL certificate verification patch?

yes - I added Chris Adams patch.  My last patch-snapshot is on
        ftp://invisible-island.net/temp

The thing that I was working on (before diverting to xterm) was a change
to make the assume_colors feature work with standard curses
implementations.  There are several other items on my to-do list, but
I'll work on those for dev.10

> I can provide a split-up apache ca-bundle.crt for usage with
> /etc/ssl/certs/ directory if you want.

that would be nice.  mostly I've tested the change against a site which
I know will give warning messages (and have in the back of my mind that
lynx is unnecessarily prompting more than once).

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net