Re: lynx-dev SSL problem.

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev SSL problem.
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 18:47:13 -0400

On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 07:21:25PM +0100, Michel SUCH wrote:
> We have a problem connecting to the following link with latest lynx.
> http://webmail.t-online.de

I isolated the problem, and attach a patch which fixes it.  The issue
is that there was both a refresh-url, and the downloaded data is compressed.
The code I added in dev.8 for refresh-url will not work with compressed
data.  So I add a check for that condition.

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net