Re: lynx-dev http://www.spacew.com/plots.html

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev http://www.spacew.com/plots.html
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:25:17 +0900 (JST)

> if I turn off prettysrc, I see the whole file in source-view.  That's a

I use whatever is the default wrt prettysrc; I neither enable or
disable via configure.  (My intent was not to use it.)  I don't use
the "color styles" if that's pertinent.

While it might not make sense, I notice that in fact both of the following
are set to TRUE in lynx.cfg: HISTORICAL_COMMENTS, MINIMAL_COMMENTS.

I've forgotten how I set SortaSGML.  (IIRC, my intent was to use Klaus'
code).  I'm going by what the Option Menu says under "HTML error recovery."

__Henry