lynx-dev PDCURSES color problem with dev.9 (DJGPP)

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: lynx-dev PDCURSES color problem with dev.9 (DJGPP)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:09:43 -0700 (PDT)

Now that I have dev.9 working under DJGPP, I noted that colors are
broken with PDCurses (OK with Slang). I compiled without color style
and without default colors. Most of thet colors work as expected, but
white foreground with black or lightgray background shows as gray
foreground on lightgray background, and gray foreground on lightgray
background shows as black foreground on lightgray background. Most
color combinations show as expected. This behavior was not seen on
dev.8. Has this been reported before? I don't remember seeing the
report.
                             Doug

__
Doug Kaufman