Re: lynx-dev PDCURSES color problem with dev.9 (DJGPP)

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev PDCURSES color problem with dev.9 (DJGPP)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:08:32 -0400

On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 08:07:48AM -0700, Doug Kaufman wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Thomas E. Dickey wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, Doug Kaufman wrote:
> >
> > > Now that I have dev.9 working under DJGPP, I noted that colors are
> > > broken with PDCurses (OK with Slang). I compiled without color style
> >
> > That may be a problem with the changes I made for color pair 0.  Will
>
> I generally run with COLOR:6:white:black and COLOR:1:blue:lightgray.
> Thus, the problem was obvious since the highlighted link was the wrong
> color in PDCurses.

I see the problem.  Basically in LYReadCFG.c, I'm using default_fg as
COLOR_WHITE, which PDCurses (of course) defines to 7, while actually
using 15 for the color we're calling "white".  COLORS in that case is
16.  What I'll do is add some logic to cover the case where COLORS is 16,
and set default_fg to 15.

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net